The HAPO system is a very light, passive and spring-loaded wearable exoskeleton that supports people who carry out physically demanding and repetitive tasks.
The HAPO supports the upper body through the partial transfer of forces from the upper trunk (via the chest support) to the thighs, without compressing the spine.
This system assists in the manual handling of loads, providing support and reducing strain on the lower back.
Hapo exoskeleton in Vineyards:
Why the HAPO exoskeleton?
- Better management of productivity and performance
- Helps reduce absenteeism and staff turnover
- Helps reduce fatigue
- Reduces the load on the lower back by 30%
- Helps the user’s balance and postural stability
- Encourages the aging population to stay longer into the workforce
- Helps the local population to face the staff shortage crisis
How does it work?
- Preserves the intervertebral discs regardless of posture
- Reduces lower back effort as soon as the angle of the back is greater than 5 °
- Assists the back muscles in straightening the upper body
- Light (1.2kg) and easy to use: Can be put on in 20 seconds like a backpack
- Allows for great freedom of movement: sitting, walking, taking the stairs
- Activate/deactivate system in 1 click
Introducing the HAPO
About the Manufacturer
Ergosanté is the European leader in innovative ergonomic solutions. From upper-body modular passive exoskeleton to passive, spring-loaded back exoskeleton, they offer a range of hi-tech wearable exoskeletons for the workforce and across a wide range of industries.
Ergosanté is led by a professional team of ergonomists, biomechanics, engineers and nurses who design and supply custom made ergonomic solutions to prevent musculoskeletal disorders (MSDs) and increase the wellbeing and productivity of workers.